- Jay actually likes Norv Turner as a coach – seriously not making this up
- He believes there is a worse ownership group that the Chargers
- He tries not to drink when he writes about football
- Jay misses the days where he can just focus on his hometown teams
- He used sports to cope after his father’s death – and these two teams are an anchor despite the distance
- He admits he drafted Phillip Rivers because of him being a fan
- He recognizes that women in sports are not unicorns but somewhat normal
The Questions Every Sports Fan Needs To Be Able To Answer
Each guest fills out this questionnaire about their own fandom
San Diego Chargers and Padres
Norv Turner. LOL.
Chargers beating the Steelers back in the 1994 AFC Championship.
Fanta and something with starch.
This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules. Walter Sobchak